Respect for diversity
We believe in;
We are committed to high quality education and its strategy aims at the following:
- Training our students to be well grounded in the area of information technology
- High levels of individual attention
- Low students/teacher ratio for better class management
- Integrity, commitment accountability, respect for diversity and excellence
- Hard work and fair play
- Welfare and career counselling
- Regular examination practice and testing throughout the course of study
- Close communications with parents and guardians
- A balance and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities
- Exposing our students to different vocational skills for self employment after university education.
- To provide high quality education irrespective of sex, social, religious or ethnic background.
- To identify and promote the individual gifts of each child and to offer the best possible education appropriate to the needs and abilities of each child.
- To compliment parents’ efforts in the moral upbringing of their wards.
- To contribute towards the raising up of a generation of peace loving citizens with good integrity and high level of accountability, caring, obedient, respectful, honest and truthful individuals.
- To help children grow into educated and responsible young adults and individuals.
- To help students realise their goals as individuals and become self – reliant.
- To inculcate the spirit of striving towards perfection and excellence as a way of life.